Double click your final point to end measuring.
- Basic Operations:
We've just uploaded a short video with basic instructions for using PermitViewMap. Click here to watch.
- Hold down the Shift key and select an area on the map with the mouse.
- Use the slider on the left to zoom in and out.
- Use the scrollwheel on your mouse to zoom in and out.
- Drag the map using the mouse.
- Click on one of the arrow controls near the edge and corners of the map to move in that direction.
- Measuring a parcel: Zoom into the map until parcels are visible. Open the Measurement area, select a measurement type (Area, Line or Point), the click on the map to start drawing.
- Selecting Parcels: Zoom into the map until the parcels are visible. Open the Select area, choose 'SLO County Parcels' and then select a point on the map.
Some layers require additional authorization before they can be displayed. Please enter the userid and password for these layers.
All form fields are required.